Having a good memory is essential in most points of our lives. When we’re young and still in school, it helps us excel in academics, we remember lessons and assignments easily. When we graduate and finally land a job, our level of productiveness increases. Multitasking is easier because our time is not wasted in trying to remember the tasks we need to do next. While we age, notice that our brain gets old too, but there’s a way to maintain a good memory and sharpens your mind, that’s by taking ATC Ginkgo Biloba.
ATC Ginkgo Biloba is a dietary supplement that helps retain a good memory, have a sharper mind and avoids cognitive function damage. It contains Ginkgo Biloba that helps protect the brain from nerve damage. It helps Prevent the Possibility of Alzheimer’s disease and help aid in managing the symptoms of Dementia.
What is Ginkgo Biloba?
Ginkgo also spelled gingko and known as the Maidenhair Tree. The tree is widely cultivated and introduced, since an early period in human history, has various uses as a food, ornamental and traditional medicine or nutritional supplements.
In Chinese culture, they are believed to have health benefits. Some also consider them to have aphrodisiac qualities. The nut-like gametophytes inside the seeds are particularly esteemed in Asia, and are a traditional Chinese food. Ginkgo nuts are used in congee, and are often served at special occasions such as weddings and the Chinese New Year (as part of the vegetarian dish called Buddha’s delight).
Many people use Ginkgo Biloba as a memory aid. In fact, it is known as “The Brain Enhancer”, although scientific studies seem to suggest that Ginkgo may not actually be very effective for this use. It improves memory by increasing and improving blood circulation in the body and brain. It does appear to benefit people with Dementia, such as Alzheimer’s patients, which has raised hopes among scientists who focus on dementia and related health problems.
Ginkgo also reduces blood clotting, stimulates the flow of blood, can strengthen the capillary walls, protects the brain cells from damage, improve mental capacity and counteract the effect of aging.
- Popular in Asian cooking and health foods, soybeans offer protection against heart disease and bone loss while providing essential fiber, protein, healthy fats and other nutrients
- Soybeans are considered to be a source of complete protein.
- It contains all eight essential amino acids, the building blocks of proteins.
Benefits of Ginkgo Biloba
- Ginkgo biloba is believed to be one of the most effective medicinal herbs that are used in the treatment of memory loss. It is known as “The Brain Enhancer“
- It enhances the blood flow to the brain
- It improves the circulation of the blood throughout the entire body. They help the blood vessels to relax and to expand, a fact that allows the blood to circulate easier
- Prevents the cholesterol to turn into plaque. If this transformation occurs, the plaque is deposited on the arteries and the circulation is performed with difficulty. Eventually, this fact will lead to stroke, which is one of the main causes of memory loss.
- Neutralizes the free radicals.
- Retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration are eye problems that may be cured by using supplements based on ginkgo biloba
- Strengthens blood vessels, relaxes the lungs
- Treatment for depression, especially in the elderly
IN GENERAL, GINKGO BILOBA HAS PROVEN THAT IT CAN HELP HEAL AND PREVENT MANY DISEASES OR EVEN JUST SYMPTOMS. IT CAN IMPROVE FUNCTIONS OF THE BRAIN AS WELL AS FUNCTIONS OF THE HEART AND EVEN THE EYE. GINKGO BILOBA IS THE MOST FREQUENTLY PRESCRIBED HERBAL MEDICINE WORLDWIDE.
– as dietary supplement, take 3 softgels a day, after meals with warm water
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
Maintain a good mind and do better in life with ATC Ginkgo Biloba.
ATC Ginkgo Biloba is available at Mercury Drug and leading drugstores nationwide for P 6.00 per piece. For inquiries, you may contact ATC Healthcare at these numbers: 516-8888, 0909-3333333 or 0917-5623333.
You may also like...