I got this Recipe from my mother in law. She always doing this special recipe/dish of her when there is a special occasion. and we love it. because its complete dish. I’ m always watching her how to prepare this kind of dish and now I learned it how to do it and now I’ m preparing this kind of Dish if i have a special visitor or occasion.
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Magnolia whole chicken
3 pcs eggplant
3 pcs potatoes
2 cups chopped tomato
2 cups chopped onions
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 Magnolia butter
2 chicken stocks
3 cups rice
1. Thinly slice eggplant and potatoes. Fried. Set Aside.
2. Boil rice, half cook. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in a large pot, sauté garlic then add onions.
4. Whisk some salt and pepper before adding chicken cuts, cover until it boils for 5 mins.
5. Add tomato, butter, chicken stocks, cumin, salt and pepper. Layer fried eggplant then do the same with the potatoes. Cover in low heat for 2 mins.
6. Add half cook rice evenly. Reduce heat even more until rice is well-cooked.
7. Remove pot from the heat then add 5 pcs of long sili, then cover.
1. You need a serving plate bigger than the size of the pot.
2. Remove pot’s cover, set aside the 5 pcs of long sili, cover the pot with your serving plate, turn it upside down, then slowly remove the pot.
3. Voila, your chicken overload is ready, place the 5 pcs of long sili on top of your dish.
Serving size is ideal for 10 people.
Me and My Family loves to eat, But we want healthy, delicious and affordable as well., so it could be Masarap, Masustansya at Kayang Kaya
What i like and love about SMPC Products? Its Affordable, delicious and the whole family can eat SMPC products more than any brands on the market.
677 Total Views 1 Views Today