I got this Recipe from my mother-in-law. She always loves cooking this special recipe/dish of her, mostly when there is a special occasion. We love the taste very much and the combination of every ingredient. Because it’s a complete dish. I’ m always watched her before how she prepares the dish. Because I’ve learned it how do it by myself, I’m going to share with you. Mostly, I cooked this kind of Dish for our special visitor or occasion.
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Magnolia whole chicken
3 pcs eggplant
3 pcs potatoes
2 cups chopped tomato
2 cups chopped onions
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 Magnolia butter
2 chicken stocks
3 cups rice
1. Thinly slice eggplant and potatoes. Fried. Set Aside.
2. Boil rice, half cook. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in a large pot, sauté garlic then add onions.
4. Whisk some salt and pepper before adding chicken cuts, cover until it boils for 5 mins.
5. Add tomato, butter, chicken stocks, cumin, salt and pepper. Layer fried eggplant then do the same with the potatoes. Cover in low heat for 2 mins.
6. Add half cook rice evenly. Reduce heat even more until rice is well-cooked.
7. Remove pot from the heat then add 5 pcs of long sili, then cover.
1. You need a serving plate bigger than the size of the pot.
2. Remove pot’s cover, and set aside the 5 pcs of long green chili.
3. Cover the pot with your big serving plate. Turn it upside down,
then slowly remove the pot.
4. Voila! Your chicken overload is ready,
place the 5 pcs of long sili on top of your dish.
Serving size is ideal for 6-10 persons. Depending to the appetite of the persons.
Me and My Family loves to eat. I’m sure nobody does. But we always want healthy, delicious, and affordable food. Therefore, it could be masarap, masustansya at kayang-kaya with SMPC Products.
What I liked and loved the most about SMPC Products? It’s an affordable, delicious, and the whole family loved the SMPC products.
1816 Total Views 1 Views Today