Need help to relieve your stress and body pains?
Whether you run, play ball, fight in the ring or just take on everyday life, the best players in their leagues do everything to maintain their only weapon: their bodies.
Manual Physiotherapy can do a lot for you. We can take your body and health to new heights and, increase and improve performance in any activity.
Maximize your body’s performance, reach and maintain top condition, and feel better than ever. For good.
If you are:
- Tired of being in pain from a physical condition or injury;
- Tired of long lines at the hospital or waiting in other physical rehabilitation facilities;
- Looking for a place to start conditioning your body without feeling intimidated in gyms and other exercise facilities;
- Looking for specialized training programs that are based on your health goals and physical fitness level; and
- Wanting to experience the new and emerging techniques of manual therapy and new approaches that work to get you better, faster, then Polarity is for you.
The Polarity Physiotherapy team consists of well-trained, skilled and PRC- licensed Physical Therapists from outstanding Physical Therapy Programs in the country. They have specialized training in the facets of physical rehabilitation through exercise, manual therapy, muscle and fascia manipulation, muscle release techniques, functional exercise and training, and specific conditioning.
Some of the services we offer are:
1. Myofascial Release (MFR) – an effective hands-on therapy which can directly change and improve health of the fascia. The purpose of MFR is to break down scar tissue, relax the muscle and ‘myofascia’ and restore good posture. MFR techniques focus on relaxing the deep tissue of the body providing lasting and effective relief to the patient. It uses slow and sometimes deep pressure to restore the proper health of the fascia.
2. Physiotherapy – a science-based profession and takes a ‘whole person’ approach to health and well being, which includes the patient’s general lifestyle. At the core is the patient’s involvement in their own care, through education, awareness, empowerment and participation in their treatment.
Polarity Physiotherapy Center is an exclusive, premier facility located at #47 Examiner St., Quezon City that provides Prehabilitation & Manual Therapy. We provide wellness through physiotherapy (physical therapy) and specialized posture and movement assessment.
1101 Total Views 1 Views Today
You may also like...