Mackerel Bicol Express #Recipe and #Giveaway
Today, June 26 of 2017, I’m going to shares to everyone the recipe that I learned with Uni-Pak Mackerel. For this, I choose Mackerel Bicol Express. Since my hubby loves to eat spicy foods. The recipe that I used was super easy to prepare and cook.
As for the recipe and preparation are the following:
- 1 can of 425g Uni-Pak Mackarel in Natural Oil, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 6 pcs sliced red chili (siling labuyo)
- 1 thumb sliced ginger
- 1 large onion chopped into cubes
- 2 pcs sliced green chili (siling haba)
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- scallion (dahon ng sibuyas), cut into rounds
- salt and pepper
The steps how to cook are the following:
- Saute the garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add the mackarel and continue cooking for 3 to 5 minuts.
- Add the sliced red chili and green chili followed by the coconut milk.
- Mix all the ingredients well and simmer for 5-8 minutes, or until the coconut milk is creamy and oily.
- Add salt and pepper, adjust it to your taste.
In addition, I serve my Mackerel Bicol Express with Garlic Fried Rice to my husband as his breakfast. He was delighted to eat a new recipe of bicol express. After a while… He emptied both bowl and asking for more… I was surprised that he liked so much.
As the Unipak slogan says, “hinde basta nakasanayan the best na yan, kaya basta Mackerel dapat tatak Unipak”. I might try some more recipe. Even though my hubby is not a picky eater, but he got tired easily if I cook the same recipe twice or thrice in a month. He always want to eat new kinds of foods. As for my son, he is picky eater. Luckily, fish is in the menu of one of his favorite food. I will be able to try or experiment more recipe with Unipak Mackerel. I wishing my son will gonna love it all.
Thanks for taking your time reading my recipe. Hope you will enjoy the food. Don’t forget to join the giveaway.
Giveaway is sponsored by Unipak Makerel
You may also like...