I have received an item as a thank you for participation
Cooking with great quality spices made the food taste great! I’m sure you won’t disagree, and you have a lot of various spices in your kitchen.
I chose Chicken Curry and McCormick Spices as for my demonstration. Since, chicken curry is one of my family favorite food.
- 1Kg Sliced Chicken
- Sliced Carrots
- Sliced Potatos
- Diced Onions
- Diced Ginger
- Diced Garlic
- 2 Cups of Coconut Powder
- 2pcs of Green Chilli
- 3pcs of Red Chilli
- Cooking Oil
- McCormick Curry powder
- McCormick Black Pepper
- McCormick Iodized Salt
- Saute garlic & onions
- Fry sliced chicken into sauted garlic & onions.
- Put 2 cups of water, let it boil for 3 to 5 minutes in medium heat.
- Add potatoes, carrots, & coconut milk. Then, let it boiled for another 2 minutes, until the coconut milk is thick.
- Add McCormick Curry Powder, McCormick Black Pepper, McCormick Iodized Salt, Green & Red Chilli Pepper.
- Add more salt to adjust according to your taste. Then, simmer it a little bit for a minute or two.
Below are some of other McCormick Products I used for my cooking:
Also, do you love to cook and eat foods as well? Then may be you will be interested to join in McCormick Community.
Because McCormick wants to hear from you! Do not miss this opportunity in food industry!
McCormick has created a private online community for people like us, to give feedback and influence their product development decisions. The goal of the Foodie community is for McCormick to gain a greater understanding of the needs and challenges consumers face and to help them decide where improvements can be made to enhance the culinary experience for consumers.
Those who qualify for membership will be invited to join this exclusive virtual community as advisers. Members will be asked to give their opinions and impressions on a variety of interesting lifestyle and cooking topics. Your feedback will be heard by McCormick executives and will make a difference!
• Fast and Easy – Share your opinions in just 5-10 minutes a week
• Influence – Your ideas will inspire change and new service developments. How cool is that?
• Learn New Things – Tips & tricks and more with other people as excited about food as you are
• Earn Rewards – Make your opinions worth something and earn rewards Amazon gift codes
Membership is limited only. Therefore, better fill your spot than regret it later.
Take this quick survey & to see if you qualify: http://bit.ly/2flcIY9
Sorry, but the link above or survey has been closed.
You may also like...