Yes, being alone is really lonely and depressing, especially when you arrived home and no one there to greet or hug you. Because I’ve been there, I know how very lonely being alone, and sometimes you feel envy to those lucky couples. Such as you wanted to watch movies, but you are alone because your friends are busy with their dates or family. You want to travel, but you can’t because you are alone. And a lot of other activities you are missing or other reason why you felt for longing for someone.
But now I’m very much happy with my life and very much contented. I was blessed to have a wonderful husband and a Son. Having a partner or family in life has a lot of benefits. Every day is different, especially if you have a child. Every day there will be new experience and challenges. You will experience a lot of emotions and feel very much alive. Doing activities with your partner or family is fun as well. There a lot to talk about. You will not feel alone ever again.
But how about you? Do you consider meeting someone, but maybe you’re too busy to find your other half or your special someone? Sometimes the ideal or potential partner for you is already happily married or taken. But don’t lose hope yet. Because nowadays there is a solution to your problem. Yay! There is a solution, but what is it? Well, have you heard online dating? I’m not asking you to dive into online dating as soon as possible. But instead learn first what you should learn before meeting someone online.
Online dating is a practice of searching for someone to get into a romantic relationship or to have a sexual partnership. But don’t think online dating is all about sex.
Safety tips for Online Dating:
- Don’t use your real name, you may use your alias and your old photo.
- Don’t trust the pictures you received online.
- Do create a set of question you would like to ask, but make it not too intrusive.
- Be honest but be discreet and concern to what you say.
- Don’t be afraid for misunderstanding and differences, this will deepening your relationship
- If it sounds too good to be true, be cautious and think more than twice.
- If you’re getting close to each other, check his/her social media profile, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Linkedin. If not enough, use Google to search anything related to him/her.
- If you really got interested with your online partner, ask to video chat with you.
- Sometimes trusting your instinct is better to follow it. But don’t forget to ask for second opinion.
- Tell your family and friends about your online relationship.
- If you are visiting or meeting your partner online, let your family & friends know about it before leaving. Also, call them when you arrived at your meeting place.
- If you’re going to meet, meet him/her on the public and bring someone with you.
- Don’t send money online if you don’t know your partner well. Especially if you have not met in person to person.
- If possible always save or backup your chat. This will be your evidence to court if ever there will be a problem later with your partner.
About meeting someone online… Do you know Hertfordshire, there is a lot of single people in Hertfordshire. If you are still interested to date online, why don’t you try Hertfordshire dating site, it will take you less than a minute to register and they covered over 260 dating sites in Hertfordshire. But even you are a senior at age of 40s, 50s, or over 60s, finding your future partner in life is not yet ended. You may still find your lucky one at senior dating sites, its a dedicated for senior who wants a matured conversation and relationship.
Wish you luck finding your future partner in life or have a wonderful online relationship with your online dating partner. And hopefully, I was able to help you.
You may also like...