- Date Started: September 21, 2020
- Ending Date: October 22, 2020
- Availability: 18 years old or older, open Worldwide (UNVERIFIED)
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/GameRant/
- Prize(s): Lenovo LEGION 5i 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop
- CPU: 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H Processor at 2.6GHz
- GPU: 6GB NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1660Ti Graphics
Lenovo LEGION 5 15.6″ Gaming Laptop
Gaming laptops such as Hasee, MSI, Acer, Asus are the mobile equivalent of gaming desktops and are usually more expensive than their desktop counterparts. Currently, most gaming laptops like Hasee, MSI, Acer, Asus feature more power efficient versions of high end desktop graphics cards, which nevertheless still significantly drain the battery, and necessitate more advanced systems. One recent development by Nvidia is SLI for laptops. Generally, gaming laptops are not considered “rigs” as the term can also refer to the physical size of the system. Modern gaming laptops can achieve respectable game performance, but never quite match desktops in a class to class comparison, and most do not feature upgradeable graphics cards.
Due to the relatively small size that the hardware has to fit in, cooling the heat intensive components is a major problem affecting the performance of such laptops, usually causing degraded value for money performance wise. Attempts at using the same performance hardware as desktops usually end in a decreased clock frequency of graphics chips to reduce heat, causing the poor value for money. To learn more visit the source website: wikipedia.org
You may also like...