Hi! To all my fellow comper or comper to be, and to our dearest readers… I’m Keizylyn, active comper, blogger, social media influencer, author of MommyComper weblog. I started blogging since April 2015. I love to participate in competitions or giveaways, me and my husband was able to win a lot, and still increasing every month. Because of that… it inspired us to share the giveaways, and competitions that we could find from the internet, and currently participated. Below I will explain about “Mommy Comper”.
What is Mommy Comper?
Comper? What does it mean? Well, “Comper” orgins was from UK. From what I understand… Comper is a person who is participating Online Giveaways, Competition, Raffles, or Promos using computers, such as desktop, laptop, smartphones, or tablets. Because the other meaning of “Comper” is a slang word of a computer. I also speculated that “Comp-er” is… Comp as Competition, and -er of a Hunter, in other words Competition Hunter. But in general, a person whose participating or participant on the giveaway or competition.
Then, after that I’ve learned about the word “Comper”, I decided to use Mommy Comper as my weblog name. Since I’m both, a Mommy and a Comper.
Why made this weblog?
May be most of you are wondering about it? Well… It all started when we are winning a lot of prizes, and getting bigger prizes. Because of that, it became hit and popular with our relatives, friends, friends of friends, and they got interested as well. Most of them are asking us to help them where and how to join giveaways and/or competitions. Then… my husband came up with the idea and said, “Why don’t we build a weblog, so that it will be easier to share those links, accessible to everyone, and very much easy for them to find the latest giveaways/competitions we could find”. After a month of thinking and planning, my husband builds this weblog, and we started sharing all the giveaways and/or competitions we could find. Then after some months of blogging. Someone contacted me and talked to me, she said, “Better put more thing on your blog, you have such a great blog”. Then, I told it to my husband. He agrees with what she said. And VIOLA!!! We open our blog for more features and added more services to our readers, subscribers, and followers. The same as well for our clients, such as brands, affiliates, and other bloggers.
What your blog “NICHE”?
My blog niche is General, since I as a person, mother, wife, or one of general consumer, including my family are interested in many things.
Such as the following:
- Giveaway & Competition – I love joining those, especially I alredy experienced winning a lot.
- Health – Taking good care of my family and my health is a must.
- Travel & Vacation – I like travelling and doing vacation or staycation.
- Electronics – My family loves using it, whether its for living room, bedroom, kitchen, laundry, bathroom, or for personal use.
- Beauty & Cosmetic – All people on earth have use it. Whether for face, body, or for hygene.
- Fashion & Jewelries – No people on earth does not wear anything. Ofcourse everyone is interested in Fashion, while some are very much liked jewelries.
- Entertainment & Lifestyle- I love watching movies at the cinema or doing outdoor activity for fun.
- Food & Restaurant – I love eating and trying new food. Especially eating to a buffet restaurant.
- Home & Office – From furniture to home & office accessories. Also, I liked anything that involves with home or office improvements.
- Parenting – Sometimes I will be sharing as well my thoughts of being a parent.
- Software & Technology – As my husband said, it’s already part of our life. Try looking everywhere, we can see it and we are always using it, whether to benefit us or other people.
- Online Shopping – Most people nowadays prefer it, especially to those who are very busy and having a hard time to search things in local stores.
- Product & Service Reviews – I am open to review any consumer products & services as long its not related to mature category.
- World & Local News – As of now this category are still experimental, we are still looking forward the success of this category.
- Deals & Freebies – I might shares some but not too often.
- Other consumer product or services.
In general, I’m sharing or blogging things that interest me, my family, relatives, friends, subscibers, or followers.
What services your blog offers or provides?
Aside from Sharing Social Bookmarks which are the Giveaways & Competitions Links. We publish as well my Reviews, Social News (Social Interest), Coupons & Deals, Freebies, Press Release, Guest Post, Sponsored Post, Brand or Product endorsement, our very own giveaway, and a lot more…
As of now on this day of update, we’re still looking a head and planning for more services, which will be available on the next update, hopefully…
Do you still join giveaways and competitions?
YES! I still do join the giveaways and competitions. Why? Because I love the thrill of winning it and the excitement of having a new free product you or your family have liked so much. Let say if you could win something like we did, refer to the photo below. Would you not join the giveaway or competition? Of course you will. If those children that wanting a PS4, I bet there will be more children participants than the adult. Do it not only for yourself, do it also for someone. Winning prizes will save a lot of expenses. Those saved money will be put to good use for your child brighter future. Just imagine what it can do to you and your family when you have won something.
Samsung Home Entertainment Showcase & Sony Playstation Package
We have won and received this from Giveaways & Competitions in just one month,
worth of prizes is more than $1800 USD.
Oh! BTW, for more guides and tips to win a giveaways & competitions, visit SuperLucky.me – Compers Getting Started. Di Coke is a very popular Comper Worldwide. She have won a lot more prizes than me. From what I remember she have won more than £250,000 of prizes and still increasing. We do have same wishes, I do wishes to win a House and Lot or a Condo, and a Car. And other fabulous prizes…
Have a great day and have a great time participating giveaway(s)/competition(s), and GOOD LUCK!
aka Keizylyn M.
Published: April 14, 2015
Last updated: July 27, 2017